Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Who I Am

I married a sociopath and will live with the consequences for the rest of my life. I know what it is like to live with and deal with a monster.


I'd like to tell you my name and the details of my life but I cannot...I fear I will be sued or physically harmed. If you have been married to a sociopath you know that there is no peace and quiet and no matter how long you are divorced or have been separated, they will keep finding ways to disrupt your life.


 I am not boasting, you don't even know me. I tell you about my professional accomplishments so you know that a sociopath can persuade/charm a successful business minded woman into thinking that she is the cause of everything wrong with him and in his life. The twists, turns and distortions of reality are borderline indescribable.


I am a professor at a major University, which means I have my doctorate. I teach and research a subject matter where women rarely succeed. I have published over a dozen papers and teach graduate and doctoral students. I speak regularly at national conferences and am held in high regard within my professional community. At home I was treated like a child.


I have been utterly amazed, when I share even the littlest part of my story, how much women have suffered under the tyranny of sociopaths. It is extremely hard to get away so let me help if I can. I will tell you my story including my errors in the legal system and within the relationship. I hope this helps you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Positive feedback and helping those that have experienced the same tragedies are what keeps me going.