Monday, March 19, 2012

General Information

I have only just begun to tell you my story. It gets worse...stay tuned... I could blog every other day, but working a full-time job and several part-time I cannot yet. I think I could blog the rest of my life about what I've endured. It takes so many words to explain something so subtle yet so evil.  When I talk to women who have similar stories they say, I wish he would have just hit me. The public "gets that." What they don't get is that, yes, there are evil people who are predators who feast on those weaker and they are every where. I will not stop talking about this. Keep reading, there are so many out there that need help,  please understand this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Positive feedback and helping those that have experienced the same tragedies are what keeps me going.