Monday, November 19, 2012

Will it ever end!?!?

Here is an email exchange from last week. I'm posting it because it's nice and short and get's to the shame immediately. Emails of this nature are coming most every week now.

A little background: we have established Skype twice per week. This communication came on a Skype night so it was bizzare that he would want to have a phone interaction just hours before.

Samantha,

I am attempting to reach Warren by phone. I'm sure you are eager to have me connect with him, for his sake. Is he available at this point?

Thank-you,
Peter


 My response:
Warren was ready for skype  between 830 and 9pm. I teach on Wed.
Samantha,

Perhaps you could have emailed before he was in bed. You had approximately four hours to do so. That way Warren could have talked to his father on the phone. Please consider Warren's well being, not your own.

Thank-you,
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Positive feedback and helping those that have experienced the same tragedies are what keeps me going.