Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Hero!!!



Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!! This is exactly why I've done what I've done...it's all about exposing and thereby EMPOWERING others to get out. Of course my DV was horribly psychological and verbal; the physical escalating as I detached from the relationship..basically control me subtly until brute force necessary. This woman is amazing and so strong, where I'm lucky to have crawled out with scraps of sanity and dignity. Let's all of us use social media to break down doors and expose the secrets and darkness. Let's stop being victims!


News link here:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/25739269/woman-documents-domestic-assault-in-hopes-of-raising-awareness?utm_content=buffere2e70&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Positive feedback and helping those that have experienced the same tragedies are what keeps me going.