Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's been a while....

Hands down, this past year was the worst and the best of times for both Jason and me. This summer was the worst in either of our lives....and that's why I've had to put pen and paper down for a while. I need to have a semi-peaceful life in order to open the painful doors to write my story. 

Jason's sons have become so violent he had to abate parental contact to protect Warren and me. Their acute violent behaviors are beyond our abilities and facilities. Peter of course sides with Jo stating, in writing, that I am targeting a teenage boy that is hurting his own son. Unbelievable once again. Police detectives would disagree and have. So much has happened I am breaking my book into two parts: "The Cobra (Sociopath): Part I" and "The Pit bull (Borderline): Part II." After this summer Jo has earned herself a book. I can't put everything in this blog, but every detail will be in the books. And as my cousin said after our literal knock down drag out, "nothing is my fault." And "my 'stories' are not believable." Oh no, I was, at times, a horrible person. I was pushed to the edge of sanity once again and triggered to nearly the point of no return. It was not pretty. I was not pretty. It was that bad. I will be writing all the raw and dark parts. I could not make up what happened this past summer. It was simply a nightmare. I'm so glad I'm awake now. Jason and I are breathing deeply once again and Warren...what a lovely young man. We love him so much.

1 comment:

  1. Continue to take one deep breathe at a time. Allow it to align your vision with your deepest, most authentic self and do not waver, back down, or give up. It will lead you to exactly where your courageous heart is meant to be!! Best wishes for a most peaceful and happy holiday, my friend. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Positive feedback and helping those that have experienced the same tragedies are what keeps me going.