Tuesday, June 9, 2015

What?!?! In?!? The!?! World!?!


 
Ms. Brown:
 
I am writing again to ask you to facilitate, or have someone else facilitate, regular phone contact between Warren and I. It has now been one month since Judge C gave clear instruction I was to begin phone contact with Warren. Additionally, Warren's grandparents, John and Elaine Walton, would like to speak to Warren, either by phone or Skype. Please let me know what times during the week Warren is available. 
 
As you well know, the references to spring break 2014 aren't relevant. I was never sent the final signed order to come from the court, which did NOT include time-sharing over Warren"s spring break. You knew this but I did not, never having received the final signed order (I didn't confirm the exclusion of spring break 2014 until I went to the courthouse to dig the order out of the file while I was in Lexington, October 2014. At that time you may recall refusing to allow me to spend any time with Warren). 
 
I was in Virginia Beach to pick up my son, but he wasn't at the agreed upon location. The dramatic suitcase in hand-sitting on the curb-waiting scene, as described in court, didn't occur. Your truck was not there when you said it was, only a police cruiser and a few cars not belonging to you, off to the side. No Warren. ‎ After driving all that way, I waitied and waited in the lot, and continued to watch the parking lot where we'd done an exchange a few months before, but Warren never arrived. 
 
You apparently were repeating the same stunt you attempted over Warren's spring break 2013 when you filed an EPO against me. Judge A's admonition to you in August 2013, when you dismissed the groundless EPO, wouldn't apply in Virginia. Even in this very email chain you threaten to file a motion against me for harassment - because I'm inquiring about phone times. 
 
All I wanted was to spend time with my son, and that's all he wanted as well. For his sake I didn't agree to a Skype session with a therapist, in order to explain how I was prevented from seeing him over his spring break. 
 
It's so unfortunate the court needs to become involved at all, but clearly it's necessary for Warren's sake. Please comply with Judge C's ‎instruction concerning phone contact. Additionally, please consider Warren's grandparents would like to speak with him from time to time. They, like me, miss Warren every day. 
 
Thank-you,
Peter
 
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Positive feedback and helping those that have experienced the same tragedies are what keeps me going.