Monday, July 6, 2015

A Convincing Suicide or Accident...Peter I Do Believe You Nearly Did It!!

I am preparing documents to sell the house awarded to me in the divorce (though Peter still harasses me by changing addresses for the loan to Ben Walton's address. I never refinanced; only changed the deed.)

In responding to an offer, I came across the property inspection report prepared in August of 2008. There are NO markings within the report except on one page. There are markings exactly like Peter marked books: underlining the first word of the sentence and a check in the column to the right. Here is what he chose to highlight, in his unique manner:

"Why are ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) important? They're much more sensitive and quick to react than regular fuses and circuit breakers, thereby dramatically lessening the risk of shock and/or electrocution should an electrical device plugged into a GFCI come in contact with water. Wiring, light fixtures, and other components of the electrical system are also protected. That old cliche about knocking off your spouse by dropping a hair dryer into his or her bath water? You're likely going to have some explaining to do if the hair dryer is plugged into a GFCI."

Peter began living with a young 20 something subordinate within six months of this report (she was already working for him so I imagine the affair had already begun), my life insurance was approximately $140,000 and I had secured a home in one of the classiest, upscale and conservative neighborhoods in that county; something he could not have done on his own. 

Peter was also obsessed with Thomas Merton who died mysteriously by electric shock. Seems like a pretty easy way to kill someone especially considering later he was easily able to question my mental capacity and diabolically manipulate courts and children into thinking I was the perpetrator and abuser. How easy it would've been for him without my voice and no close family or friends to defend me at that time. 

Wow, I am still a little shaken to come across this document. I do believe I was very close to being killed by Peter's hand, with no legacy and no one to morn my death. I married a sociopath and barely escaped.  

1 comment:

  1. No offense ma'am, but this seems like a light humorous joke from an electrician. From an outside perspective how does this mean that your ex husband wanted you dead???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Positive feedback and helping those that have experienced the same tragedies are what keeps me going.