Sunday, July 17, 2016

Yes Anonymous, it Does Make a Difference. Thank you for Your Message

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Living Dead: Part II": 

I just came across your blog today, and have started reading from the beginning. While I've not read your entire story yet, I have no doubt that all you write about is true, because I'm so familiar with the parts that I have read so far. 

However, it's not my story. It's a loved one's story. I've only recently started learning about the term, but the more I read about it, I'm convinced my sister is married to a sociopath. As I read your through your harrowing journey, I'm doubly sad. Sad for what you've gone through, sad for your son, and sad that I see so many parallels in my sister's life.

Thank you for sharing your story. Sometimes there is comfort in numbers, and I'm slightly comforted knowing that there's someone out there who understands what my sister is going through (although I wish neither of you have to). I hope you have a slight comfort knowing that you've found one more person who believes you and from my anonymous corner of the internet, is in your corner.

My your God bless you. I hope that someday limitless happiness and joy finds you, and this abusive man is completely removed from your life. I have that same hope for my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Positive feedback and helping those that have experienced the same tragedies are what keeps me going.