Sunday, March 19, 2017

I am Sabrina Brown and I Married a Sociopath.



I had hoped to launch my book tomorrow morning--on the spring equinox--because tomorrow the day and night are exactly equal. I believe this book will balance the scales of justice--things will become equal for me and for others.

I am finally ready to claim myself, and my story, and in doing so take back my power. My abusers no longer get to decide what parts of me they will exploit, and out of context. This is my story and in my own words. This is the good, the bad, the ugly and the darkest moments in my life. 

The book is getting a final edit and then I will upload it to my account and it will be available to you both as a hard copy version and electronic download. I will continue to update here on my blog. It should be out within the next few days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Positive feedback and helping those that have experienced the same tragedies are what keeps me going.