Wednesday, April 15, 2020

"Big Little Lies"

More videos tomorrow on YouTube! I talk about how I put my daughters at risk by "staying" and why it's so hard for victims of domestic violence to admit to the abuse. Please subscribe to my channel!

I just finished "Big Little Lies" on Hulu and I'm not going to lie....it was extremely hard to watch. I found myself in sobbing tears last night and exhausted today..the Nicole Kidman character is too close to home, but has inspired me to talk about things I didn't dare to put into my book. Other things that I didn't even realize were abuse when I was writing it. So there it is... my gosh it's so hard for us to talk about much less even admit to ourselves.
#imarriedasociopath #hemarriedasociopath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Positive feedback and helping those that have experienced the same tragedies are what keeps me going.